Join us for a symposium in conjunction with ISPOR Europe in Barcelona:
EUnetHTA, Joint Clinical Assessments and the Way Forward for Clinical HTA in the EU
The Health Technology Assessment (HTA) landscape in Europe is transitioning from a fragmented framework to a harmonized one. EUnetHTA, a cross-border network of HTA bodies in the EU, was established to facilitate a sustainable, effective collaboration between HTA bodies across Europe. EUnetHTA introduced the concept of a joint HTA review, with the aim of promoting knowledge, good practice in HTA methods, and process sharing, and to recognize efficient use of HTA resources. To further EU cooperation on HTA and address the problems of impeded and distorted market access and duplication of effort in HTA across member states, the European Commission (EC) have proposed a directive for the establishment of Joint Clinical Assessments at the EU level. On 3rd October 2018, the European Parliament backed this approach, to avoid duplicating national assessments to determine the added value of medical technologies, that enable pricing decisions in the EU.
Date, Time and Location:
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 19:00, Hotel SB Diagonal Zero, Barcelona
- James Eaton, MSc, Senior Director Strategic Market Access, Pharmerit
- Rosemary Jose, PhD, Director Strategic Market Access, Pharmerit
- Edith Frenoy, MSc, Director, Market Access/HTA Policy Lead, EFPIA
- Ansgar Hebborn, PhD, Chair of EFPIA HTA Working Group
During this symposium, our presenters will provide an overview of current developments and describe how EUnetHTA paves the way for Joint Clinical Assessments (JCA).
- Gain a real-world update of the ongoing discussions
- Understand timelines for the implementation of EU JCA process
- Receive insights into how you can prepare for future changes in the HTA assessment landscape
- Discern what the impact of this joint process may be on the current HTA process at the national and local level
To have someone from Pharmerit contact you, please email email@example.com