Pharmerit International is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda, Boston (US) and Shanghai (China). Across our Centers of Excellence, Strategic Market Access, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Reported Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
If you are seeking an environment where:
- your leadership skills will directly impact the growth of our dynamic global consultancy
- questions are encouraged
- individual talents are recognized.
We invite you to explore Pharmerit International!
Due to our continued growth, Pharmerit International is recruiting HEOR research professional for a Senior Scientist in our Bethesda or Boston locations. Working within our Strategic Market Access(SMA) Center of Excellence (CoE), the successful candidate will be a primary leader in the evaluation, development and management of advanced projects that demonstrate Pharmerit’s value as a strategic partner for our clients, will engage in business development, mentor junior staff and serve as a leader within Strategic Market Access. Our SMA team represents the opportunity to work broadly across many methodologies and projects including:
- Strategy: Strategic Plan, Payer Surveys, Landscape Analysis, Value messages
- Dossiers: Global/Core Value Dossier, Reimbursement Dossier
- Chart review
- Retrospective observational database analyses
- Clinical trial analyses
- Cost- effectiveness (decision tree, Markov modelling, micro-simulation)
- Budget impact models
Major responsibilities across projects for this role:
- Recommend Pharmerit International services and position research team as subject matter experts
- Leverage existing industry relationships to advance business opportunities for the CoE and network to drive new business opportunities
- Create project deliverables and manage/lead completion of complex, innovative projects
- Develop budget and project timelines
- Meet revenue targets
Qualifications/requirements for the Senior Scientist role:
- 6+ years’ experience in HEOR with a consulting company preferred
- Master’s Degree, PharmD, or PhD in relevant Science, Public Health or Pharmacy/Medical Field highly preferred
- Broad technical knowledge of outcomes research and health economics
- Ability to develop and lead projects/study protocols
- Documented history of revenue goal attainment
- Database management and analytical and statistical skills
- Prior experience in writing proposals, creating opportunities for responding to RFPs
- Managing and leading project teams
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Foreign language proficiency a plus
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Experience in SAS, R or other relevant programming languages
To apply please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Senior Scientist” in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.