Due to our continued growth, Pharmerit International is seeking an exceptional HEOR research professional for a Director in our Bethesda, New York or Boston locations. Working within our Real World Evidence and Data Analytics (RWE) CoE, the successful candidate will be a primary leader in the evaluation, development and management of advanced projects that demonstrate Pharmerit’s value as a strategic partner for our clients, will engage in business development, mentor junior staff and serve as a research leader within RWE. The ideal candidate has hands on experience in the conceptual, operational and project management of chart review and other RWE studies with a keen commitment to scientific rigor, sponsor engagement and evidence generation.
Major responsibilities may include:
- Lead the design and execution of claims database analyses, medical chart review studies, registries, and other studies involving real-world data
- Create project deliverables and manage/lead completion on time and on budget
- Manage vendor and third-party relationships to ensure sponsor satisfaction
- Recommend Pharmerit International services and position research team as subject matter experts
- Leverage existing industry relationships to advance business opportunities for the CoE and network to drive new business opportunities
- Foster knowledge sharing and collaboration with the Pharmerit team, including mentoring of mid- and junior-level staff
Qualifications/requirements for the Director role:
- 8+ years’ experience in HEOR with a consulting company preferred
- Master’s Degree, PharmD, or PhD in relevant Science, Public Health or Pharmacy/Medical Field highly preferred
- Previous experience using large administrative/ claims datasets (e.g., Marketscan, Premier, Medicare) highly preferred
- Documented track record of successful completion of studies requiring primary data collection (e.g., chart review studies, registries)
- Clinical experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of ethical and regulatory requirements for studies
- Ability to effectively manage and lead project teams
- Database management and analytical and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Ability to establish a client pipeline to meet business development goals
- Documented history of revenue goal attainment
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Active publication history and commitment to continue publications
- Foreign language proficiency a plus
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Experience in SAS, R or other relevant programming languages
Pharmerit International (Pharmerit) is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda (US), Boston (US), New York (US), Shanghai (China), and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence—SMA, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics—we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit International is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, real-world evidence, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and medical affairs consultancy. Read the press release
What we offer:
Working at Pharmerit means working in a dynamic, international environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. We offer a competitive salary and total reward package. As a researcher at Pharmerit, you will have the opportunity to develop and make a tangible difference in the growth of the organization. We place importance on flexibility, freedom of thought and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
Pharmerit International is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda, Boston, New York (US), Shanghai (China) and Mumbai (India).Across our Centers of Excellence (CoEs), Strategic Market Access, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
If you are seeking an environment where:
- your leadership skills will directly impact the growth of our dynamic global consultancy
- questions are encouraged
- individual talents are recognized.
We invite you to explore Pharmerit International!
Please apply to CareersUS@pharmerit.com with a current resume and cover letter with Director, RWE in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.