Pharmerit International Research Assistant
The successful candidate will assist in a variety of entry-level scientific research support and administrative activities for our Strategic Market Access (SMA) Center of Excellence. Working closely with our research team, the Research Assistant will participate in quality control (QC) of project deliverables, conduct various aspects of qualitative and quantitative research, answer specific research questions, and assist in the writing of client deliverables. The successful candidate is drawn to a career in the health sciences and seeks hands on work experience in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary international consulting organization. The Research Assistant is an essential contributor to all area of research in Pharmerit.
- Assist with development of systematic literature review search terms, protocols, data abstraction forms, and abstraction databases
- Participate in rigorous, relevant synthesis of identified evidence including clinical, humanistic, and economic literature
- Assist with drafting specific sections of project deliverables or other assignments including global value dossiers, country/local dossiers, and technical reports suitable for payer/HTA submission
- Assist with developing compelling slide decks to communicate key messages and findings
- Create and manage reference/citation databases using various software packages
- Format and copy-edit Word, PowerPoint, Excel documents
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in science or relevant area of study, public health, pharmaceutical, or medical field
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Interest in working in health economics and outcomes research consulting as a career path
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Able to effectively manage relationships
- Responsive and able to balance shifting priorities to ensure that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with Research, literature review and/or writing experience
Pharmerit International (Pharmerit) is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda (US), Boston (US), New York (US), Shanghai (China), and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence—SMA, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics—we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit International is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, real-world evidence, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and medical affairs consultancy. Read the press release
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersUS@pharmerit.com with Research Assistant SMA in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.