Pharmerit International Research Analyst
Due to our continued growth, Pharmerit International is seeking an exceptional HEOR research professional for a Research Analyst position in our Bethesda, New York or Boston locations. Working within our Strategic Market Access (SMA) Center of Excellence (CoE), the successful candidate will work collaboratively with our team of exceptional researchers and have responsibility for a wide range of scientific research activities. These may include assistance in developing and performing focused or systematic review of medical literature (including assessment of clinical, humanistic and economic burden or endpoints), outcomes research strategic plans, value dossiers, and HTA submissions. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in health outcomes and research, solid communication and interpersonal skills and is focused on progressive career growth in the consulting environment.
- Develop systematic literature review search terms, protocols, data abstraction forms, and abstraction databases
- Participate in rigorous, relevant synthesis of identified evidence including clinical, humanistic, and economic literature
- Draft specific sections of project deliverables or other assignments including global value dossiers, country/local dossiers, and technical reports suitable for payer/HTA submission
- Develop compelling slide decks to communicate key messages and findings
- Create and manage reference/citation databases using various software packages
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- 1+ years’ experience in systematic literature review and/or dossier development with a pharmaceutical company or consulting company preferred
Master’s Degree in any relevant Science, Public Health or Pharmacy/Medical Field highly preferred. Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Solid communication ability both verbally and in writing
- Able to learn quickly
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access)
Pharmerit International (Pharmerit) is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York, Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda, Boston, New York (US), Shanghai (China) and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence, Strategic Market Access, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit International is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across three continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, RWE, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and Medical Affairs Consultancy. Read the press release
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersUS@pharmerit.com with Research Analyst SMA in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.