Are you a professional looking to advance your consulting career? We encourage you to explore our growing Mumbai, India office. We are actively recruiting for an inquisitive, self-starting Research Analyst. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our team of exceptional researchers across our Modeling and Meta-Analysis and Strategic Market Access Centers of Excellence and have responsibility for a wide range of scientific research activities. These may include assistance in developing and performing systematic review of medical literature (including assessment of clinical, humanistic and economic burden or endpoints), meta-analysis, assist in the development and execution of health economic and statistical models, drafting and quality control of project deliverables, and drafting scientific publications and presentations.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in health economics and outcomes research in tandem with solid communication and interpersonal skills and is focused on progressive career growth in the consulting environment.
Major responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the conceptualization and programming of health economic models (budget impact models, cost-effectiveness models)
- Review and summarize scientific literature to answer specific research questions
- Develop systematic literature review search terms, protocols, data abstraction forms, and abstraction databases
- Conduct meta-analysis, summarize results and communicate findings
- Participate in rigorous, relevant synthesis of identified evidence including clinical, humanistic, and economic literature
- Develop compelling slide decks to communicate key messages and findings
- Create and manage reference/citation databases using various software packages
- Master’s degree in any relevant science, engineering, epidemiology, public health, mathematics, statistics, economics, or pharmacy/medical field highly preferred. Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement from established leading university programs
- Thoughtful, quick learner, intellectually curious, enjoys collaboratively solving problems
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex ideas both verbally and in writing
- Solid analytical and statistical understanding with a keen attention to detail
- Proactive, responsive and able to work on more than one project at a time
- Understanding of design and implementation of cost-effectiveness, budget impact analyses, meta-analysis, or other mathematical modeling preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in systematic literature review and/or dossier development or economic modeling and/or meta-analysis with a pharmaceutical company or consulting company preferred
- Experience with programming languages (VBA, R, C++, Java, WinBUGS) with strong knowledge of VBA preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access)
Pharmerit International is a leading healthcare research consultancy with offices in Bethesda, Boston, Rotterdam, York (UK), Berlin, Mumbai, and Shanghai. Pharmerit India is a subsidiary of Pharmerit International with a newly established office in Mumbai, India. We conduct health economic and outcomes research, primarily for the biopharmaceutical and device industry, and provide strategic market access services to decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care around the world.
Pharmerit is a dynamic, employee- and team-oriented organization with a culture centered on individual responsibility and professional development. Pharmerit’s open working environment encourages peer learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members. Working in Pharmerit’s Mumbai office offers an opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey towards building a solid team of researchers who are at the forefront of the HEOR landscape in India and in the Asia-Pacific region. Pharmerit India offers a unique role to be part of the fast evolving “start-up” space in India in tandem with the foundation of Pharmerit’s culture, deep knowledge base, and established reputation.
If you are seeking an environment where:
- Effort, expertise and efficiency will be directly proportional to professional growth
- Curiosity is encouraged
- Building and honing new skillsets is supported through mentorship and training
We invite you to explore Pharmerit India!
Please apply to careersIndia@pharmerit.com with a current resume and cover letter with Research Analyst in the subject line. Pharmerit India provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.