Due to the continued growth of our global consultancy, Pharmerit International is seeking a consultant to join our York or Rotterdam locations. Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
As a consultant at Pharmerit, you will be an essential contributor working across a range of projects with ownership of specific deliverables and timelines. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, drawn to a career in health economics and seeks hands on work experience in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary international organization. Furthermore, the ideal candidate for this position should have affinity with and proven experience in (health economic) modelling, including modelling in VBA and R or related programs. The current opportunity exists in our Modeling & Meta-Analysis (MMA) Center of Excellence.
Research Analyst / Consultant responsibilities may include:
- Support health economic and outcomes research efforts
- Adhere to project budgets and timelines
- Identify and develop methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Manage client interactions and outreach to ensure exceptional client satisfaction
- Respond to Requests for Proposals as directed
- Draft project reports and other deliverables
Additionally, the Research Analyst / Consultant within MMA will:
- Adapt and create health economic models
- Synthesize information to answer specific research questions
- Prepare and complete meta-analyses
Desired skills and experience:
- MSc degree or PhD, in econometrics, economics, health economics, pharmacy, epidemiology, statistics, medical sciences or any other related field of study
- Intellectual curiosity and independence to include the ability to self-start and self-teach
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo.
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Team player, but also being able to work independently
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Full proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Pharmerit International is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda, Boston (US) and Shanghai (China). Across our Centers of Excellence, Strategic Market Access, Modeling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Reported Outcomes, and Real World Evidence/Data Analytics we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
What we offer:
Working at Pharmerit means working in a dynamic, international environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. We offer a competitive salary and total reward package. As a researcher at Pharmerit, you will have the opportunity to develop and make a tangible difference in the growth of the organization. We place importance on flexibility, freedom of thought and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
Please send your CV and cover letter with Research Analyst / Consultant MMA and the preferred location in the subject line to email@example.com.