Do you want to work for a company where questions are encouraged, individual talents are nurtured and where you have the possibility to develop yourself? We are a diverse and growing organization that recognizes the importance of culture and creating and maintaining an engaging work environment.
We are seeking a self-starting, Office Assistant with attention to detail to work at our Rotterdam location. You will be responsible for the secretarial and administrative support of the two Executive Directors located in the Rotterdam office, and give (administrative) support to the other operational departments (HR, Finance and IT). You will ensure the smooth running of the Pharmerit Rotterdam office on a day-to-day basis and will be responsible for the total look and feel of the office.
Interested? Read on!
Pharmerit International (pharmerit.com) is a leading mid-size health care research consultancy with offices in Bethesda, Boston, New York (US), Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Berlin (Germany), Mumbai (India) and Shanghai (China). We conduct health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) and provide strategic market access services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
Major responsibilities may include:
- Secretarial and administrative support to the two Executive Directors in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Manage the agendas and mailbox (limited) of the two Executive Directors in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Support the operational departments (HR, Finance and IT)
- Responsible for booking all travel arrangements (flight bookings, hotel reservations) for employees in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Process incoming phone calls
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office
- Organize social events in NL
- Order office supplies, groceries, gifts
- Contact person for the landlord, cleaning company, and other suppliers
Experience and expertise
- MBO secretarial degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional Dutch and English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, representative and high level of integrity
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior customer service orientation
The Office Assistant role at Pharmerit means working in a global environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team featuring a competitive salary and total reward package including:
- 25 days of paid annual leave based on full time employment
- Attractive pension scheme with an employer contribution of 75%
- Annual education budget of €2.500, – based on full time employment
- Opportunity to participate in educational and social events!
- Great office in an ideal location, close to the train stations, with free parking and close to shopping mall
- Flexibility to work from home when needed
Take this opportunity to develop yourself and our organization. Join the team that values freedom of thought and responsibilities for ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
Are you interested? Please apply to email@example.com with a current resume and cover letter with Office Assistant in the subject line.