Do you want to work for a company where questions are encouraged, individual talents are nurtured and where you have the possibility to develop yourself? We are a diverse and growing organization that recognizes the importance of culture and creating and maintaining an engaging work environment.
We are seeking an independent and self-starting, IT assistant to work at our Rotterdam location. You will be responsible for the daily management and maintenance of the IT environment within our European organization. Solving problems with applications or other technical complications is what you like to do. You will ensure that the hardware and software is properly up-to-date, we have sufficient back-ups in the system and our network is sufficiently secured. Besides this you will also support your colleagues with any IT related matters. Thinking in solutions instead of problems is what defines you!
Interested? Read on!
Pharmerit International (pharmerit.com) is a leading mid-size health care research consultancy with offices in Bethesda, Boston, New York (US), Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York, Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Mumbai (India) and Shanghai (China). We conduct health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) and provide strategic market access services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
Major responsibilities may include:
• Act as an information source for all European offices
• Advise and support all Pharmerit employees with IT matters
• Registering, coordinating and monitoring the implementation and resolution of incidents
• Analysing and solving malfunctions with regard to hardware and software
• Manage the applications and components of the IT environment
• Identify and solve problems with workstations and our network
• Translate information needs into IT solutions
Experience and expertise:
• MBO/HBO ICT degree or any other related field of study
• 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of SharePoint and Dynamics CRM is a plus
• Exceptional Dutch and English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
• Superior customer service orientation
• Willing to work outside office hours (only necessary in case of problems)
The IT Assistant role at Pharmerit means working in a global environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team featuring a competitive salary and total reward package including:
• 25 days of paid annual leave based on full time employment
• Attractive pension scheme with an employer contribution of 75%
• Annual education budget of €2.500, – based on full time employment
• Opportunity to participate in educational and social events!
• Great office in an ideal location, close to the train stations, with free parking and close to shopping mall
• Flexibility to work from home when needed
Take this opportunity to develop yourself and our organization. Join the team that values freedom of thought and responsibilities for ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
Are you interested? Please apply to email@example.com with a current resume and cover letter with IT Assistant in the subject line.