Are you seeking an environment where questions are encouraged, individual talents are recognized, and human resources fundamentals will directly impact the growth of a dynamic international consultancy? Are you a hands-on HR practitioner who advances organizational effectiveness and engagement and are seeking a hands-on role in a global organization?
We invite you to explore Pharmerit International!
We are seeking an exceptional Human Resources Manager to provide a broad range of HR support and advice. The successful candidate will play a key role in the continued success and evolution at Pharmerit by offering advice and executing across the employment lifecycle including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, benefits, terminations, compliance and HR best practices. The ideal candidate is an HR professional looking to grow their experience in a global consulting organization., who thrives in an operations group that is committed to exceptional service to the larger organization and is proactive in owning responsibilities. This newly created role is based in our Bethesda, Maryland location.
- Cover all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education. May also advise on benefit needs or evaluate benefit contract bids.
- Manage Visa process as directed
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns
- Partner with EU HR on integration and rollout of HR programs including training and performance management
- Serve as project manager for continued provisioning of global HRIS system (Cezanne)
- Recruit and interview potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Update job requirements when needed
- Analyze staffing logistics and organize documentation
- Contact applicant references and perform background checks required by company
- Maintain employee records and paperwork
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a human resources position.
- Previous experience in professional services, consulting organization and/or start-up highly preferred
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite), knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, training, and general knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Strong organizational skills, superior attention to detail
- Ability to question the status quo
- Proactive, responsive, and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept, and expectations are exceeded
- Ability to establish productive, collegial relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Pharmerit International is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York, Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda, Boston, New York (US), Shanghai (China) and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence, Strategic Market Access, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care. Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
Please apply to CareersUS@pharmerit.com with a current resume and cover letter and HR Manager in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.