Do you want to work for a company where questions are encouraged, individual talents are nurtured, and your HR expertise will be truly valued? We are a diverse and growing organization that recognizes the importance of culture and creating and maintaining an engaging work environment.
As a HR Business Partner you like to play with numbers to provide your directors with reports that support your advice and their decision-making. You have strong knowledge of Dutch employment law and affinity with UK/German legislation and culture. If you don’t know you have a compelling desire to learn more.
As a strong communicator you are able to advise and influence individuals and teams on a range of HR issues including organization design and development, talent planning, compensation & benefits programs, and retention.
You strive to see the bigger picture and pro-actively seek connection with your U.S. colleagues driving you to make the difference in the design and implementation of global strategic projects.
Interested? Read on!
Pharmerit International (pharmerit.com) is a leading mid-size health care research consultancy with offices in Bethesda, Boston, New York, Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Berlin, and Shanghai. We conduct health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) and provide strategic market access services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
Major responsibilities for the HR Business Partner;
- Serve as point of contact for Pharmerit EU employees on HR programs and provide day to day support for all HR activities
- Business partner for the Management Team; develop and advise on reports for personnel/project planning and future projections, hiring plans or any other reports extracted from the HRIS
- Manage the lifecycle of Human Resources programs including benefits and compensation benchmarks
- Lead management and maintenance of employee databases, handbooks and other systems as identified
- HR representative in internal senior meetings (Sounding board, Operations team lead meetings)
- Identify and promote opportunities for consistency in US and EU HR policies and practice
- Serve as internal expert on statutory requirements for employment across EU locations and ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and conditions and keep abreast of any future changes
- Guide internal HR team on best practices with continual refinement of programs, process and policy
Experience and Expertise:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources
- 3-5 years of experience in an HR Advisor / HR Business partner role
- HR experience in a start-up company or professional services organization is highly preferred
- Strong communication abilities (Both Dutch and English)
- Strong analytical skills
- Broad knowledge of the HR profession, knowledge of Dutch employment law and GDPR
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to influence and compromise
The HR Business Partner role at Pharmerit means working in a global environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team featuring a competitive salary and total reward package including:
- 25 days of paid annual leave based on full time employment
- Attractive pension scheme with an employer contribution of 75%
- Annual education budget of €2.500, – based on full time employment
- Opportunity to participate in educational and social events!
- Great office in an ideal location, close to the train stations, with free parking and close to shopping mall
- Flexibility to work from home when needed
Take this opportunity to develop yourself and our organization. Join the team that values freedom of thought and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.