Do you want to work for a company where questions are encouraged, individual talents are nurtured and you have the possibility to develop yourself? We are a diverse and growing organization that recognizes the importance of culture and creating and maintaining an engaging work environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and service oriented Finance Administrator (0.8 – 1 FTE) to strengthen our EU financial team, based in our Rotterdam office. The ideal candidate brings proven success in full cycle accounting operations including, accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger. The Finance Administrator will partner with internal Pharmerit teams including finance, project managers and research professionals to ensure the efficient and accurate administration of finance/accounting functions.
Interested? Read on!
Pharmerit International (pharmerit.com) is a leading mid-size health care research consultancy with offices in Bethesda, Boston, New York (US), Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Berlin (Germany), Shanghai (China) and Mumbai (India). We conduct health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) and provide strategic market access services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accounting operations including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and bank transactions for one or more EU offices
- Oversee the aging Accounts Receivable process for all EU offices and ensure timely collection of overdue accounts
- Manage and maintain database of Pharmerit clients
- Oversee intercompany reconciliations for all EU offices
- Serve as point of contact for inquiries related to invoices for Pharmerit team and external clients
- Support monthly and year-end close process
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educational level: HBO educational background in the field of Finance Administration, Business Administration, Business Economics or any other related field of study
- 3+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Advanced MS office skills
- Relevant work experience with the Exact online software application
- Prior experience working with a CRM system, Dynamics CRM preferred
- Strong attention to detail, with an organized “can-do” attitude
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of our financial processes
- Ability to forge and manage relationships with the Pharmerit team and external stakeholders
- Exceptional Dutch and English proficiency (both written and verbal)
- Bright, enthusiastic, service oriented, resourceful, and responsible
The Finance Administrator role at Pharmerit means working in a global environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team featuring a competitive salary and total reward package including:
- 25 days of paid annual leave based on full time employment
- Attractive pension scheme with an employer contribution of 75%
- Annual education budget of €2.500, – based on full time employment
- Opportunity to participate in educational and social events!
- Great office in an ideal location, close to the train stations, with free parking and close to shopping mall
Take this opportunity to develop yourself and our organization. Join the team that values freedom of thought and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.