Due to the continued growth of our global consultancy, Pharmerit International is seeking a Research Analyst and/or Research Consultant to join our Strategic Market Access team in one of our EU offices (Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK) or Berlin (Germany)). Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
As a Research Analyst / Consultant at Pharmerit, you will be an essential contributor working across a range of projects with ownership of specific deliverables and timelines. Some examples of project types you will work on are the development of global value dossiers and local Health Technology Assessment (HTA) dossiers (for example for the NICE or the ZIN [Zorginstituut Nederland]), conducting systematic literature reviews on burden of illness, clinical evidence and health economic evaluations, conducting strategic market access and pricing and reimbursement research and development of HEOR evidence generation plans, across multiple disease areas. These projects are conducted for our clients which are primarily pharmaceutical companies.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, drawn to a career in health economics and seeks hands on work experience in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary international organization.
The responsibilities of a Research Analyst / Research Consultant may include (depending on the level of experience):
- Conduct hands-on work for projects such as: global value dossiers, systematic literature reviews, HEOR evidence generation plans, pricing and reimbursement strategy, reimbursement/HTA dossiers
- Setting priorities in the completion of your own activities in an accurate, timely and cost-efficient manner
- Responsible for the quality of your deliverables of a project
- Identify and develop methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Actively engage in sales activities by supporting proposal development to acquire new projects
- Effectively managing client interactions to ensure client satisfaction
Qualifications and experience:
- A MSc degree or PhD in relevant science, for example in biomedical sciences, pharmacy, health economics, medicine, public health, epidemiology or any other related science
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience, for example within a health-economic consultancy or healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, health care insurer, HTA authority or scientific environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex (clinical and economic) evidence
- Intellectual curiosity and independence to include the ability to self-start and self-teach
- Strong communication skills to effectively manage client interactions and relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept, and expectations are exceeded
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
Pharmerit International is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda, Boston (US) and Shanghai (China). Across our Centers of Excellence, Strategic Market Access, Modeling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Reported Outcomes, and Real World Evidence/Data Analytics we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
What we offer:
Working at Pharmerit means working in a dynamic, international environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. We offer a competitive salary and total reward package. As a researcher at Pharmerit, you will have the opportunity to develop and make a tangible difference in the growth of the organization. We place importance on flexibility, freedom of thought and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
Please send your CV and cover letter with Research Analyst / Consultant SMA and the preferred location in the subject line to email@example.com.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Pharmerit International and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants